Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Review | Rimmel London - Brow This Way (Brow Shake Filling Powder).

Ashbourne, Derbyshire.

Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder - Elizabeth Anne

Rimmel London - Brow This Way (Brow Shake Filling Powder) £5.99* (Link).


A new launch from Rimmel London from their Brow This Way collection, Brow Shake Filling Powder lands in stores and online. The 3 in 1 soft powder promises to shape, define and line brows. I remember a time where filling in my brows was a menial task consisting of adding a few strokes of a brow pencil or powder and combing through with a spoolie. Today, there are brow bars and products galore dedicated to those two, expression-giving features on our face. This new collection ensures our brows are groomed to perfection.

The Brow This Way is available in four shades:
Blonde
Medium Brown
Dark Brown
Black

The beautifully soft powder comes with a sponge applicator for precise application. The rich, wearable colour is brushed onto the brows to fill, sculpt and define brows and is buildable so is perfect for a natural finish or a more dramatic, perfected look. The highly pigmented powder is fade, smudge and waterproof so shouldn't budge throughout the day.
Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder - Elizabeth Anne
Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder - Elizabeth Anne
The small and compact Brow Shake Filling Powder includes a ball bearing which when shaken aids optimal use and even distribution of the wonderfully soft powder. The purse-friendly product means it won't break the bank but delivers the same quality as high end brow products.
After trailing the products; I have found that I am a mix between the light and dark brown shades. Starting off with brushing my unruly brows with a spoolie, I apply the light brown shade to map out the shape and fill my brows, then I apply a few strokes of the dark brown to add depth. Although the sponge applicator is wonderful, I prefer my eyebrow brush as I can gain a better precision and use a little of the powder and build up slowly. As the powder is highly pigmented, I would recommend having a gentle hand when applying or like I do, I tap a little of the product onto my eyebrow brush and build up steadily.
Overall, the Brow Shake Filling Powder is a lovely, affordable product and makes shaping, filling and defining brows a breeze.
Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder - Elizabeth Anne

Stockists


Would this be a product you'd be interested in?
Follow

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.