Saturday, 1 October 2016

Free Autumn & Halloween iPhone wallpapers.

I adore autumn. As William Cullen Bryant once said "autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." From the riot of fiery hues of the changing colour palette to the slow and wholesome cooking, autumn is a beautiful season. Curling up by a crackling fire roasting marshmallows, mugs of pumpkin spice hot chocolate and delving into a good book are a few of my favourite things to do at this time of the year. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know I am always changing my iPhone wallpaper and if like me, you do the same then you'll be pleased to see I've put together a little collection of free autumnal and Halloween inspired wallpapers. Enjoy!

How to use

The wallpapers and numbered and linked to the original source. Tap and press 'save' on your phone, then change your wallpaper in settings.
1 | Falling leaves - Link.
2 | Happy Halloween - Link.
3 | Spiders & pumpkins - Link.
4 | Autumn leaves - Link.
5 | Hello October - Link.
6 | Watercolour leaves - Link.
7 | Trick or treat - Link.
8 | Foxes - Link.
9 | Pumpkin spice - Link.

You can find more pretty wallpapers for your iPhone on my Pinterest. Do you like these types of posts? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.



Follow

Post a Comment

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.