Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Free Christmas iPhone Wallpapers.

Christmas iPhone Wallpapers - Elizabeth Anne
If like me, you are always changing your iPhone wallpaper, then this post is for you! I thought I'd post some of my favourite Christmas finds to add a little festivity to your phone. (It's too hard to pick a favourite!)


How to use

All the free Christmas iPhone wallpapers are numbered and linked horizontally. Click the link of your chosen wallpaper and tap 'Save.'

1 | Festive snowman - Link.
2 | Golden carol - Link.
3 | Teal snowflakes - Link.
Christmas iPhone Wallpapers - Elizabeth Anne
4 | Harry Potter Christmas - Link.
5 | Pink Merry Christmas - Link.
6 | Glitter Christmas banner - Link.
Christmas iPhone Wallpapers - Elizabeth Anne
7 | Let it snow - Link.
8 | Christmas wreath - Link.
9 | Glitter stripes - Link.
Christmas iPhone Wallpapers - Elizabeth Anne
10 | Snowman & trees - Link.
11 | Believe quote - Link.
12 | Snowman scene - Link.

Read More


Follow

2 comments

  1. Amazing!!! I liked this blog sooo much it's really awesome I liked your creativity your way.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I have got some sweet comments for them also now I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your other posts... well I have also made a video of my art hope you go through it on my channel your feedback is important subscrib if you like.christmas wishes , jingle bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Collection of Wallpapers, You may Also Like to Download Christmas Wallpapers Free.

    ReplyDelete

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.